PP security in modern software products largely depends on the quality of passwords arbitrarily chosen by the user (administrator) or automatically generated. The above estimates and recommendations make it possible to increase the safety of the PP for hacking methods based on a force enumeration of possible equally probable options, using the known probabilities ерфе appeared. Take a look at the review of Reason Security Antivirus below.
Why Should You Use Reason Security Antivirus?
Ratings of antivirus programs of world brands and the growth of their capabilities in recent years are quite significant. But ratings of antivirus programs alone are not enough. It is always important for the security administrator to know, first of all, which set of anti-virus programs is the highest priority to increase the anti-virus security of the evaluated computer system or local network, especially the Intranet. And secondly, which set of anti-virus programs will have the least risk of anti-virus security? Practical recommendations for the selection of such antivirus kits and a new method of predicting antivirus security are offered. Why reason antivirus?
The fact is that Reason antivirus program can detect and recognize not all, but only certain types of viruses, such as network, polymorphic, worm viruses, DoS viruses, script viruses, email viruses, mobile viruses, and finally, the latest news in the form of spyware and proactive viruses, etc.
There is simply no universal antivirus tool, it is practically impractical to create it, although it is theoretically possible. It is advisable to use several antiviruses (a set of 2-3 antiviruses on the criterion of “efficiency-cost”), so that their capabilities together and reliably cover the entire possible range of virus attacks of any kind with a risk not exceeding the specified.
How to Remove Reason Antivirus from Your PC?
It is advisable to remove any programs from the computer so that after them there are no traces left in the form of entries in the registry and residual files on the disk. In the case of antiviruses, there are more such traces in the system than from other types of applications. This is due to the fact that the antivirus program is literally built into the OS, becoming its full-fledged component.
Let’s consider the process of uninstalling Reason Security antivirus in a standard way and using special utilities. Most Windows programs can be uninstalled in two standard ways:
- Through the system uninstaller of applications in Windows;
- Using the standard uninstaller (if any) of the program to be removed.
Removal by means of Windows. The first method involves performing the following actions:
- In Windows Vista / 7 – open “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu, from there go to the “Programs and Features” section (view mode – “Small icons”).
- In Windows 8 and higher – open “Windows Settings” from the “Start” menu (the gear icon), go to the “System” section, then on the left side of the window, click on the “Applications and Features” tab.
- In the list of installed programs displayed on the screen, find the 360 Total Security antivirus icon, select it with the mouse, then click on the “Uninstall” button (in Windows Vista/7 it is located at the top of the window).
- If for some reason there is no antivirus icon in the list of programs, skip to the next part of the article. If there is one, continue to follow these instructions.
- The uninstaller of 360 Total Security antivirus will appear on the screen.